Thursday, January 24, 2013

LEGO Batman movie to include Clark Kent minifigure

What's the best way to get me to buy a LEGO movie? I'll give you a hint. He wears glasses, is a little geeky, and is secretly Superman. Yeah, I guess that's not really much of a hint. Looks like I was right in hoping for an exclusive to come packaged with this release.
I have no idea if a similar figure is planned at all for the Man of Steel sets we should be getting this summer, but I'll probably have to add this title to my collection anyway just for the figure. I'm very clearly developing a weakness for figures from the Super Heroes line.

The movie is due out on 5/21/13 and will have an MSRP of 24.99. If past experience is any indication though, you will be able to get it for much cheaper than that pretty easily.

UPDATE: Amazon currently has this up for pre-order at $17.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...