Saturday, October 6, 2012

LEGO The Hobbit sets revealed in promo poster

Brickset member just2good has posted a video detailing a promo poster of the new LEGO Lord of the Rings sets tied to the upcoming movie of the The Hobbit.



The video is a little shaky (If quality photos show up, I'll try to link to them), but it provides a good first glimpse of what we can expect on store shelves during the upcoming holiday season. They look great and it certainly appears there will be some fun and interesting parts coming out with these. I'm particularly interested in the wargs (wolves), which should be a fun animal to add to my collection.

I guess this means I should hurry up and finish up my collection from the first wave. I still need to pick up the Mines of Moira, Orc Forge, and Attack on Weathertop.

UPDATE: Pictures posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...