Friday, April 5, 2013

Several LEGO 'The Lone Ranger' sets now available on Amazon

Despite not having watched a Lone Ranger TV episode since I was a young child, I find myself surprisingly interested in this upcoming line of sets. I guess a large part of that is the complete lack of a recent wild west theme from LEGO. There's just something about bandits and wide brimmed hats in brick form that seems appealing to me.

Wal-Mart briefly had the sets online earlier this month and I have seen at least a few reports of them being spotted in the wild. Amazon.com currently has a few of the sets available for preorder at RRP, with an expected shipping date of April 15th.

Up for preorder so far are the Cavalry Builder (79106), Comanche Camp (79107), and Stagecoach Escape (79108). The larger sets are not yet up, but I will add them when they are. The train and mine are available through horribly overpriced third party sellers, just in case you do not want to wait a week.

UPDATE: All sets now available! Silver Mine Shootout (79110), Constitution Train Chase (79111), and Colby City Showdown (79109) are all now listed at RRP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...