Friday, September 21, 2012

A new experiment in selling

Selling stuff online has kind of been a hobby of mine for awhile. It helps that you can actually make some money while getting rid of some unwanted items around the house. For the longest time, my main focus was unloading Magic the Gathering cards I no longer needed in my collection. Most of those profits have of course gone to continuing my various hobbies, but they have helped to pay for other things our family needs.

For many years, ebay has been my primary outlet for sales. It's an easy interface to use and you can reach a very wide audience. The fees are a bit of a pain, but the potential customers you can reach is typically worth paying that little bit extra.

Other outlets are welcome though and I've decided to give BrickLink a try. I've been using the site as a buyer for a couple of years now and have nothing but praise for the sellers on there. They are polite and quick to respond to pretty much any question. The quality of everything I have purchased has been great and the selection really can't be beat.

I guess this is my way of saying "check out my store."

Buried in Bricks, now on BrickLink. I doubt my inventory will ever be large and I'm not looking to get rich, but I welcome any advice anyone out there has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...