Friday, March 30, 2012

First post

This is the obligatory first post of my blog. Consider it a mission statement or whatever.

Although I'm sure my focus will wander on this from time to time, the goal of this blog is to share my love of LEGO and plenty of other things geeky. It's primarily about the LEGO, but if you love a little science fiction, geek pop culture, or other cool random things stick around.

I'm a life-long fan of the bricks and have collected for years. Took a break from picking up a lot of stuff while I finished college, got a job, and started a family...but now I'm back full force. My hope is to share some of my building experiences and some of the cool stuff I see. Feel free to follow along if you've stumbled on my little corner of blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...