Thursday, August 1, 2013

LEGO Back to the Future set now available

The long wait is over for those who have been hoping to get their hands on the latest CUUSOO set. The Back to the Future Time Machine is now widely available at retail release. I have two on their way to me now, one for myself and another for a likely gift later this year. I'm sure a review will be on the way eventually.
With early sales and the presale at SDCC, this set has already been out in the wild for a couple of weeks. Reviews have been mixed, but there seems to be a broad consensus that some of the alternate builds of the model are better than the primary display mode. The BTTF series was a favorite of mine while growing up. I'm looking forward to putting this one together to relive some of those memories. I will, of course, be watching the movies while building each version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...