Monday, May 21, 2012

Monster Fighters now available for order

I just received an email from LEGO informing me that Monster Fighters sets are now available online, at least in the US. Good news for those who still need to get an order together for their Hulk minifigure. I guess. As I've said before, I'm not really going too crazy for this theme.

I guess the best news from this is that it means the sets should be available soon through places like Amazon and at retail locations beyond TRU. I love earning VIP points with orders, but the shipping costs usually negate the benefits of any points I pick up. I have a feeling most people who are buying on a budget agree with this.

Also, Amazon usually has decent discounts after the set has been out for a bit, such as when the Batcave was bouncing in the $50-60 range a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...